Ugwuja Ogochukwu Faith
Ezema Destiny Oluchukwu
Asogwa Rita Chiamaka
Creating innovative leaders through youth mentorship
2023/2024 Scholarship Application
Domark Health and Education Foundation (DOHEF) wishes to notify interested and qualified students from low income families of the opportunity to apply for the 2023/2024 academic scholarship award.
Field of study to be considered for the award:
2. Health Sciences
4. Science and technology/ICT
6. Accounting and finance
1. Applicant must be from a low income family and is not a beneficiary of another scholarship award.
2. Applicant must be registered full time students of Federal or State Universities, school of Health, Polytechnics and College of Education.
Deadline for the application is on 15th December 2023
How to apply:
1. Send a typed or handwritten application letter addressed to "The President Domark Health and Education Foundation" to DOHEF official email -firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You can also give your application to any DOHEF Coordinator in your region.
For more information contact any DOHEF Coordinate below.
1. Parliament (IK)- 07035652805
2. Ikechukwu- 08106005004
3. Darlington- 08063620437
5. Faith- 08168930605
6. Destiny- 08143933639
7. Michael -07060872647